The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
My 11 Questions For The Nominees
- What was your favorite age?
My favourite age was 26 (for although I had experience) I looked like I was 16 which at the time affronted me for some odd reason, but in retrospect delights me now.
- What is your most prized possession?
My prized possession would be my cat, Porsche who is such an incredible animal and who brings me such joy. He’s intelligent, has a great sense of humour, is a character, and hands above other cats I’ve had. I love him dearly. ( I don’t regard my kids as possessions, but gifts, you see.)
- How do you like your eggs?
I enjoy poached eggs most but omelets too.
- Who is your favorite author or poet?
Not sure I can answer that as I have many, but I know who I dislike (wait for it) Edgar Allen Poe. His work was so dark and negative.
- Can you dance well?
I used to dance very well, once upon a time, until my “activity” limiting accident. Still love watching ballroom dancing competitions around the world.
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
That would be Albert Einstein – “Creativity is contagious, pass it on.”
- What word in your language do you like most?
Love. Lover conquers hate, can overcome obstacles, open doors, heals and simply cuts to the chase of all our problems when you seriously consider it.
- Do prefer the ocean or the mountains?
That’s a more difficult one. I love the ocean and I doubt I could live anywhere it wasn’t. I learned to love the mountains after living on the prairie and being terrified of their majestic peaks at first. Then I fell in love with them. Luckily I have both nearby 🙂
- What was your greatest accomplishment to date?
My most precious accomplishment was being able to have two children, and watching them grow into fine adults, and knowing they love me and want me in their lives and actively include me.
- Who is your favorite actor or actress?
My favourite actor would be Robert Redford.
- Can you sing well?
I used to, yes. I loved singing very much. These days I enjoy singing along with newcomers on The Voice and X Factor. Their auditions always touch me so much as they sing “their” way at that moment in time, untouched by what the “masses” do.
Thank you so much, that was delightful fun and entertaining too.
Eleven random facts about me, hmm:
- I started collecting humming birds due to a gift from a friend (they are not easy to come by).
- I laugh if someone gets hurt ( I know so bad) but so true.
- I’m once again “short” a serious issue I say! as everyone in my family is now taller than me, harumph snicker snicker
- I love chocolate (but then who doesn’t)?
- I love gardening.
- I hate bugs! (do the two go together)?
- I love sitting outside on a cool summers evening enjoying the breeze and twilight
- I no longer drive (I’m chauffer driver). hehe
- I love watching children play.
- I love watching people.
- I enjoy chatting (can you tell)?
I would like to nominate the following:
These wonderful writers are completely enjoyable. Possibly you already know and visit them, but if not, please check out their blogs. Your sure to be delightfully entertained by their passion, expertise, sharing, giving, and involvement.
My questions for you are as follows:
1. Your greatest achievement to date is . . .
2. Your most amusing moment to date is . . .
3. You create time for one special thing for you and it is . . .
4. Your most “scandalous” moment in time was . . .
5. If you could go back in time who would you be?
6. Your most touching and amazing moment to date is . . .
7. Where do you go to unwind?
8. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
9. What is something silly you love about yourself?
10. Do you work, and if so, is it something you love?
11. What is one life experience you learned that changed your life?