First and foremost, thank you very much for nominating me for the challenge, Sara. I gladly accept although with some trepidation as there are so many quotes that can inspire us. I will endeavour to do my best 🙂
Sara is an incredible writer who is honest, who’s writing inspires me and who constantly supports others. Please visit https://seackerman.com/2017/11/13/3-day-quote-challenge-day-3/ if you haven’t already had the pleasure as you will find much that is enjoyable and thought provoking as she shares many life experiences in a positive way.
Now for my nominees and challenge rules…
- Thank your challenging blogger and post their site
- Post three consecutive days
- Post one to three quotes per day
- Challenge three different bloggers per day
Surround yourself with others
Who fly their own true colours
Those who build not tare down
Carrying a happy smile not a frown
Willingly stand by your side
Full of joy and pride
Surround yourself with those who
Truly completely unendingly value you
- Elaine at https://roseelaineblog.wordpress.com/ for her delightful wit, amusing quotes and lovely angels.
- Luccia at https://lucciagray.com/ who shares beautiful photographs and welcomes all into her world.
- Raili at https://soulgifts.com.au/ who has written delight whimsical words but who always sees the reality and positivity in others.